PatientKeeper is HCA Healthcare’s electronic access point to view integrated patient information, clinical data and access multiple information systems through a single user-friendly intuitive interface. Through PatientKeeper you will have access to patient clinical information; including vitals, imaging reports, lab results, emergency department results and much more. The information you need is in one location, accessible through one simplified sign-on. You can access PatientKeeper securely through most internet connections, whether in the hospital, the office, from home, and on-the-go with registered mobile devices.
Check out the Mobile App!
- Access patient information securely, anytime, anywhere – right from your mobile device!
- Securely communicate between Providers.
- Learn more about PatientKeeper Mobile
PatientKeeper NoteWriter enables clinicians to create robust, complete documentation using mouse clicks, free text typing, and voice recognition. Notes are built using core templates that can be personalized through the use of user defined and institutionally defined common text phrases, known as Quick Text. Information from prior notes can be re-used through deliberate importation of historical documentation by section. As well, test results and snippets of text can be imported into the Data section of the notes by easy user selection during data review. NoteWriter utilizes a structured, coded ICD-10 compliant problem selector to build the Assessment and Plan section.
- PatientKeeper Notewriter Introduction
- PatientKeeper Notewriter vs. MEDITECH PDOC
- Notewriter Quick Reference Card
PatientKeeper Charge Capture
PatientKeeper® Charge Capture automates the professional billing process from within a physicians’ existing workflow. Accessible from computers and mobile devices, PatientKeeper eliminates manual, paper based charge processes with multiple hand-offs and points of failure.
Charge Capture for HCA Affiliated Physician Practices
- PatientKeeper Charge Capture can assist practices with reducing lost charges, decrease charge lag, improve coding compliance and minimize billing rework from incomplete or illegible charges.
- Because PatientKeeper infrastructure already is installed at HCA Healthcare hospitals, affiliated practice groups can benefit from a fast and easy software deployment process.
- Learn how your practice can reap the benefits of PatientKeeper’s physician-friendly software beyond the four walls of your local HCA hospital.
PatientKeeper Sign-Out module facilitates healthcare provider communication during transitions of care. Sign-out allows providers to collaborate more efficiently across shifts. Providers can enter sign-out notes and outstanding tasks or “to-do” lists associated with patient care and not stored in the legal medical record. This information can be entered, for example, upon admission, during rounds, or after a patient encounter. Sign-Out gives providers flexibility to create informal notes or structured tasks to ensure that important elements of patient care are accounted for and completed.
Customizable Patient Lists
Did you know you can create personalized patient lists to meet your needs?
PatientKeeper Mobile Deficiency Completion
Providers can now access and sign/decline signature, missing text and missing document deficiencies from any location using the OneContent Mobile Deficiency app directly from the PatientKeeper app (available for iOS only)
- No additional login for the OneContent app - Launch directly from the PatientKeeper app!
- Access to review, sign, and decline deficiencies
- View the outstanding deficiency count directly from the PatientKeeper app
- Easily review patient information from PatientKeeper app
- Mobile Deficiency Completion is currently only available on iOS and does not include coding queries, which can only be accessed via the PatientKeeper desktop